Hazardous Material Assessment
Triterra routinely provides expert assessment services for Hazardous Materials, including Asbestos, Mold, and Lead, in commercial, residential, and industrial settings. Considering hazardous materials can pose significant environmental and public health-related challenges, we combine our knowledge of inspection methods, applicable regulations, and construction practices along with a strong understanding of our client’s liability to develop effective strategies to address the issue(s) identified.
We develop effective environmental solutions to help move your project forward without the complications.
Our Hazardous Materials Assessment Services include:
- Asbestos Containing Material Inspections
- Asbestos Management or Maintenance Plans
- Mold Assessments & Consultations
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (PIPP) Preparation
- Lead Paint Inspections and Risk Assessments
- Lead Paint Clearance Inspections
- Hazardous Material Assessments
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Preparation
- Preparation of Hazardous Material Abatement Specifications
- Hazardous Material Abatement Oversight
- Owner’s Representation and Abatement Contractor Management
- SARA Title III Reporting
What Contractors Should Know
What Homeowners Should Know
What Insurance Agents Should Know
Faced with Complex Environmental or Regulatory Challenges?
We understand that environmental solutions are never cut and dry. Send us the details of your project and a member of our team will respond in a timely manner to discuss your project, your needs, and start developing the best solution for you.